The pricing of my session fee is £150 and includes:
- Your photoshoot on location* or in my studio (up to 5 family members, each additional person £25 extra).
- A ‘what to expect’ guide to help you prepare for your session.
- A pre-session telephone conversation for me to get to know more about you, and to share ideas so that I customise your experience.
- Individual editing of each image in your gallery (typically at least 50 beautiful images).
- A personalised viewing, ordering and design appointment.
Family sessions typically last 2 hours, whereas newborns can take up to 4 hours. The session fee is payable in full when you book your photoshoot, it does not include prints or digital files. During your private viewing, you will have plenty of time to browse through your image gallery to select your favourites and choose from my range of beautiful products and collections. I will be on hand throughout to help guide you and mock up different looks.
In order to make sure that you secure a booking for your newborn (my newborns are photographed between 1-2 weeks of age), it is very important to contact me to reserve a date while you are still pregnant. I typically book up months in advance for all types of session, so please contact me early to avoid disappointment.
*My session fee is based upon the photoshoot taking place within a 1 hour drive from St Albans, this includes: Harpenden, North London, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Tring, Berkhamstead, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Bishop’s Stortford. I am happy to shoot further afield in the UK and internationally but additional charges will apply to cover time and travel expenses. Contact me for details.
I am also available for commercial and editorial assignments. Please contact me for my current rates.